3.10.10

"he sook you out!"

Soo what happened to the month of September? I'm not really sure because yesterday it was the beginning of the month and I was happily frolicking in the sun and now it's October.. hmm weird.. I had a lot of fun this month though! The first week, I flew back to my roots (Washington) and went to a wedding of one of my best friends from High School! Kate married Jason Skelton and it was a beautiful day and she looked gorgeous (a post to follow soon I promise!)

Then the next weekend, Danielle, Rachelle and I headed up to Logan to run the marathon! It was such a fun and pretty course! Rachelle's familiy, Megan, Bailey and my cute Grandpa came to cheer us on! My goal was to make it under 3 hr. 40 min. to qualify for Boston and I ran it in 3 hr. 34 min.... so... Yes you guessed it! IM GOING TO BOSTON!!! Danielle qualified as well and so we will run Boston together! Rachelle did so good too! I am so proud of her for actually running a marathon with having three kids! She is AMAZING and my hero!


With my cute Grandpa. He still fits into his World War II uniform at 93 years old!!!



We're Rock Stars!!


Then my me and my roomies decided to head up to Park City for some Alpine Slide fun! We walked around town, did the slide and had some yummy pizza!



Here are a few pictures from Washington. While I was there, we headed over to Okanogan to watch Parker sell his pig (Babe Magnet is what he named it!) Damian went with me! I absolutly LOVE this little guy! It was so fun to be in the car with him for 4 hours while we drove over the Mountains to Grandma B's house! He is so cute and so sweet!
With Grandma B and Bart


We stopped at a cho-cho train and he loved walking around on it!
Okay and LAST thing... A few weeks ago Paul came and visited his favorite Sister in laws!! He rented a sweet CAR and we drove up the canyon in it! He was pretty much the luckiest guy riding with 4 girls!




oh btw if you are wondering what my title means... I was talking with Kristen one night and couldn't think of the right word of saying "seek".. so I said "sook"... but apparantly its "sought".. who would've known! :)

2 comments:

Melissa P said...

you are hilarious! I thought you meant someone "sook" you out on a hot date! Yay for Boston! So happy for you!

Velma said...

Congratulations one more time on BOSTON. So happy and proud of you . I love reading your posts and seeing the fun pictures/