29.10.10

happy 100 post!

so while I was on my run tonight I was thinking about something... DEDICATION and what that means. While running I saw a father dressed in a bumblebee outfit decked out in face paint. He was holding his baby girl..... DEDICATION! Then I passed the cutest old couple who were litarally laughing really really hard! They have had DEDICATION their whole lives toward eachother. I pass by a high school on my run and I saw a mother walking out of the school with her daughter who had down syndrome... DEDICATION once again. I ran passed another house where a mother was trying to herd three small children (all dressed up for Halloween in their costumes) into her car... DEDICATION.
K so this got me thinking about what and who I am dedicated to. Sure I am dedicated to MY health by running, MY career in teaching, MY bathroom by cleaing it, MY, MY, MY.. I am excited to be dedicated to more than things that just revolve around myself one day. I look forward to that day when I can dedicate myself to someone else, to little ones, to things that matter and people who care! My parents are such a HUGE example of DEDICATION! Dedication to their children in every way and Dedication to eachother!
...anyway... those are my thoughts... this might have to do with the fact that it is a Friday night and while having NO plans I decided to go on a run, clean the kitchen inside and out, clean our disguisting bathroom and now write on ly blog! yay! :)

7 comments:

Bailey said...

Madz! You are incredible! Just think, because you are so dedicate to health and cleanliness you will be able to be dedicated to someone(s) else someday (and teach them how to be dedicated). I wish I could have been at Ingrid! Why is that that RS always gets in my way of Ingrid? Next year friend, next year!

Collette said...

I loved reading this, thanks for sharing Madz. Love the pics of Ingrid.

megan.bradshaw said...

I am falling more and more in love with you. man alive, check you out. I love your insights.

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

your amazing madz. you've always been such a wonderful example to me, though I don't now if I ever told you that. I've always looked up to you. You're so valiant in all that you do and so strong. Me and Bryce always talk about how it's gonna be hard for you to find someone good enough for you because you're just so amazing, but one day, you will! Love you Madz. I MISS YOU!

Velma said...

Madz,
So thoughtful and insightful...........you are just amazing.
We love you
Mom and Dad

Melissa P said...

Love this post mads! One day you are going to make some guy very lucky to have you because you will be dedicated to the things that matter most! Love you!

Kristen Spencer said...

While they may not be your own children, you do show dedication to YOUR children in YOUR classroom, EVERYDAY!!! And for that I am very grateful for you!!! You are an amazing person!!!