30.10.10

INGRID!!


Waiting in the freezing snowy cold to our friend Ingrid!

Meg and Becca

So I went to see Ingrid Michaelsen with Megan and her cute friend Becca this last week! It was soo much fun and Ingird was AMAAZING!! Wow she has such an amazing voice and was just so sweet and funny! I absolutely adore her and think she is one amazing woman! One funny thing she did was for her last song.. she sang and then was like.. "You know what? We are all busy people and instead of me going off stage now and standing in the cold and waiting a few minutes and then coming back onstage to perform a few more songs.. how about I hide behind my piano and wait a bit, and then I will come back and sing some more. Deal?" It was great.. and that is what she did.. she just sat behind her piano while we all clapped and then she stood up and played a few more songs!!

3 comments:

Velma said...

bet you had a blast at Ingrid. Cute how she handled the standing ovation thing.

megan.bradshaw said...

INGRID IS MY SOUL SISTA. MY LOVE. MY HERO.
this was sooo much fun madzy!

Melissa P said...

Glad you had so much fun! I haven't been to a concert in ages!