4.10.10

4/6th of the pie gone...

My Beautiful friend Kate was married a few weeks ago! Kate and I met freshman year in High School and became best friends through classes, playing soccer and living in Winthop/Mazama! I love Kate dearly and hope to be like her one day. She is the kindest, sweetest, most thoughful forgiving friend I know! I love her!

With the girls.. Addie left early so she isn't in this picture



My little Pumba!


Me and Katie!






She is BEAUTIFUL!!!


Cutting the Cake!



Kate and her dad!



The Bridesmaids



So me and kels were the greeters! We got to check out... I mean greet.. all the young, nice looking males!

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love the song straight away that's on here!! I've listened to it like 3 or 4 times in a row...:)

chelse said...

Wow pretty dress! Your pictures are way good Madds! Maybe you should start a side business...

Velma said...

Nice to have you home for Kates wedding. You look so happy for your dear friend on her special day.

megan.bradshaw said...

I love the pictures you took at her wedding...such a gorgeous bride!