So my friend Natalie and I decided to go to FHE a few Monday's ago.. not for the food, no not for the cute boys, not even for the supposedly "fun times" you were to have. No we went to be able to blog about our experience later.. and let me tell you.. it was sure an experience! FHE was speed dating with the whole STAKE involved!
Let me just tell you about a few guys that I was able to meet, talk to, and supposed to know everything about their life and figure out if I like them in 3 minutes or less... There was Chad who had an awful looking beard and reminded me of Frodo. He was an only child. He was very smily (which isn't a bad thing) but when I proceded to ask him how he liked being the only child... he went on to tell me about how he wasn't the only child per say... he had a cat. He said, "I have a cat *BIG SMILE* named Leo*BIG SMILE* and he has been one of the founders of our famliy *BIG SMILE*. He is a Tabby Cat *BIG SMILE* and we got him by trading someone a lawn mower".... k wait a second.. I checked out at the part he said that his cat was one of the founders of his family!
There were a few more like Chad that I was just trying with all my might not to bust up laughing! :) There were actually a few normal ones as well, so it was a good combination!
I just had to blog about my awesome night though and how much fun it is being an akward single adult that goes to things like "Speed Dating".. who does that?
7 years ago



3 comments:
hmmmm not sure how I would have reacted to Chad! I bet there were some good guys there- After seeing it on Hitch, I always thought speed dating would be kinda fun... darn!
I'm not sure if he was being completely serious about the cat being a founding member of his family, I remember hearing that line in a youtube clip about guys acting like girls. Or maybe he was just a complete dweeb. I would never be brave enough to go speed dating. I applaud your courage!
wait....i have 3 cats.
are you saying you have something against cats?
my cats are white, they live outside, sometimes they sleep in the garage when its cold.'
when they sleep in the garage, I feel like they might be part of the family.right?
dad-y-o
Post a Comment