Wowsers it's been a while! and boy do I have some fun catching up to do!! Life has been just as you would imagine a young single adults life... career, dating, crazy adventures!, empty food cupboards, roomie fun, uncontrollable laughter, sleepovers with nieces and nephews, house party's, traffic school, ward functions, institute, concerts and LOTS of running! The Top Of Utah Marathon is in 2 weeks and my sisters Danielle, Rachelle and I are going to ROCK ITS SOCKS OFF!!!
So lets start with the career.. I absolutly LOVE my job! I am teaching First Grade and have the cutest class ever! They are so fun, entergetic and loving! It has been so fun learning and teaching!
K, we will skip the dating part, because lately it has been non-existant because of the above mentioned.. but lets just say, we are working on that department...
K, we will skip the dating part, because lately it has been non-existant because of the above mentioned.. but lets just say, we are working on that department...
I was able to see my WHOLE family!! It was a spektacular day with bumber cars, lasertag, arcade games, racecars and fun!! I love my family so much!

Now the adventures!! Danielle and I took a fun roadtrip to California because she had her Ironman.. yes that is right, she is super woman and swims 2.6 miles, bikes 120 miles and then runs a full 26.2 marathon! It was such a fun roadtrip! Lets break it down in pictures for you!
3 a.m. with the Dream Team (parentals) to cook an amazing breakfast for Dani before the race.
Wishing her good luck before the race! (notice it is still dark... these people are crazy!)
After cheering all day long (12 hours!) Dani decides to recover in the first aid bed! She needed fluids pumped into her and wasn't keeping anything down! The Bradshaw boys were there to cheer and support!
A delicious dinner we made one night!
Dani finished 3rd in her age group! She really is an IRONWOMAN!
Then we take a little trip to Yosemite!! Fun times!




4 comments:
This looks like so much fun!! You are so great
can you be any cuter?! You are a so amazing!
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!
So nice having you home. We had so much fun being the dream team for Danielle.
We love you and are so proud of you
dad says xoxoxo
fun month-ish!! surprised the family pic wasn't a jumping one! :)
Post a Comment