6.7.11

Madison Ellingson.. that has a nice RING!!!

so... most of you already know, but I'M ENGAGED and couldn't be happier! I am so excited to spend the rest of my life (and beyond) with this man! I will post the story and all the mushy gushy details later.. but just wanted you all to know! Spence came up for our Washington family reunion and proposed up there! He was a little trickster and told me he didn't bring the ring! :) sneaky...

and.. here's a little sneak peak into our fun photoshoot with the sisters! Spence was a champ!

10 comments:

rachelle said...

HOORAY for the ELLINGSONS! We knew Spence had the ring the whole time... how could he NOT bring it?? Love you guys and so happy and excited for you!

Lindsay Rosas said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you!! When is the big day?

Hallziepoo said...

so excited for you guys!!!!

Madison Bradshaw said...

Thanks Lindsay! It's September 24th!

Melissa P said...

yay!!! So excited for you two! It was fun to meet Spence! He is a great guy!

chelse said...

we need a close up of that ring! We are so so so excited for you!

The Dalley's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!

Lorie Ann said...

Madzy, you look SO happy!! I love it!

Bailey said...

YEAH Madz!! I am so uber excited for you both! Being in love is the best feeling in the world. I couldn't be happier. Have fun making plans!

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

So, when and where are you getting married?