1.6.11

lovely happenings

Sooo.. duck ponds anyone? YES! My cute niece Syd came and stayed with me and we went to the pond right by my house. We bought some bread and headed down to the park to feed to hungry ducks! The ducks LOVED us. Syd was trying to touch one the whole night! The ducks are super tame and will practically eat the bread right out or your hands! So if it has been your life long dream to touch a duck.. come visit me and I will make your dreams come true:)


Okay my class mom's are soo cute! They made this door sign for Teacher Appreciation Week! I LOVE them! *Notice innocent Meg hiding behind the door! (Her and B came and stayed with me and visited my classroom! They were such good teachers! I put them to work and had them take over a math center! Thanks girls!)

And who doesn't enjoy dressing up in a tutu, crazy socks and bandana to run a 5K. There is this running program at our school called "Girls on the Run" and I was a running buddy for cute Brooklyn! It was super fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!! Bailey stayed the night on her birthday at my house, so at 7am before I left for work Dani and I made her pancakes and gave her a birthday breakfast in bed/couch!

Lorie had her BABY!!! King Warr! He is such a sweetie! I love holding him and watching him sleep in a non-stalkerish way! He is so precious and I am so happy that Low and King are happy and healthy!

Did I mention I LOVE my class? They are the cutest! I really am so thankful for each kid! I have enjoyed my first year teaching so much. Each student has so much personality and character! They are so fun to teach and learn from. Each day is something new with new funny stories (which people probably get tired of hearing from me!) and new challenges. I swear I laugh so hard each day at something funny one of them says.

2 comments:

Lorie Ann said...

Busy girl. :) Let's do a double sometime!

Velma said...

you are an awesome teacher. those first graders are so blessed to have you spend 7 plus hours a day with them. Way to go Miss Bradshaw!