Spencer and I went to see BONO this week! It was AMAZING! It was by far the best concert I have been to! The Fray opened for them which was pretty sweet too! U-2 has been together for 35 years! They had 51 semi-trucks to bring in their enormous stage! It seriously made the football stadium look tiny! We were pretty close to the front and had a good view of him! Spencer is a true fan of U-2 and so he knew most of the guys songs.. I probably knew about 1/2 (you know his classics!:) but it was still pretty entertaining to just have Spencer sing to me the whole time! I have a sweet video of one of his great songs down below!
Bono pretty much sang for a good straight 2 hours! He was a pretty chill and collected guy. You could just tell he loved performing and putting on a good show! He did a lot of campaigning for http://www.one.org/us/ ONE, to fight against poverty and extreme diseases. It was pretty sweet!
Has anyone else ever wondered why he always wears sunglasses? Well I did a little research and this is what he told Rolling Stone in an interview: " I have very sensitive eyes to light. If someone takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day. My right eye swells up. I've a blockage there, so that my eyes go red a lot. So it's part vanity, part privacy and part sensitivity."
His huge stage!



2 comments:
He's a cutie! And I'm very excited for you. You need to get married and then come visit me and then we can double date! Perfect plan! See you soon!! Love you!
sounds like a great concert.
cute picture together.
glad you are having fun.
Post a Comment