5.5.11

i havn't fallen off the earth...

I have just been a little pre-occupied!

With this cute kid..


..and with my darling class that I LOVE!!



on a sidenote...

i just found these cute shoes that i ordered!

and if you have not tried pho.. you are missing out! it is the best vietnamese food ever!


...and frozen yogurt is just about the greatest thing on this earth. I mean this when i say it's christmas (and maybe even my birthday) in a cup! i could live off it for sure!

4 comments:

chelse said...

you are definitely the best teacher ever. I just know. And who is this boy you speak of? I feel a double date coming on

megan.bradshaw said...

buy me some stripey shoes! and frozen yogurt! and pho! and a boyfriend!

okay maybe not that last one...that would just be weird.

Anonymous said...

ha! meg you crack me up - madz, make that 2 of everything please!

Lorie Ann said...

LOVE fro-yo! Glad you are still alive. :)