25.7.11

Antelope Island and Hiking!

So my mom came down to visit about a month ago! It was a lot of fun to see her and do some fun things! Danielle and I picked her up from the airport and took her to Antelope Island for a little Sunday picnic! I had never been out to Antelope Island, but let me tell you.. I was very shocked and amazed at how beautiful it is! It is this huge island that you can drive around and see buffalo, deer and... yes antelope! The water is amazing and there are nice sandy beaches! You don't really feel like you are in Utah!

Spence and I hiked the Living Room! It is a cool hike and at the top, you get to sit in all these chairs made out of rocks and look out at the city!

.. and this was forever ago, but school did actually end! For our end of the year celebration, we had a water party! The kids loved it! That day was quite sad to say goodbye to all my students.. I mean look at them! They are adorable!

0 comments: