25.7.11

Family Reunion!!

We had the Bradshaw Family Reunion over the 4th of July! As always, Bartelma (Bart and Velma) know how to host a good party! We had a schedule on the fridge and we were go-go-go for about 5 days straight! It is always so fun to go back to Washington and live in the country! I grew up in the most beautiful place... seriously! Spencer was able to join the family party as well! He got a little taste of what it was like to grow up in a small country on a small farm out in the middle of knowwhere. Someone mentioned that after visiting our humble abode, they realized that my sisters and I were all raised like the 7 boys my dad never had... we're pretty rough and tough!
Spence shooting clay pigeons
Engagement photo?
Scavenger hunt in town!

Horseback riding!


Boating!

Spence getting up on the slalum ski!

The night we got engaged!

Croquet anyone?


My totsie-cat cute sisters and mam!


Games and BBQ at Honeymoon camp!


More boating fun!

Family Olympics!




Thanks mom and dad for a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Lorie Ann said...

Love the pics. Oh Madz, you WOULD go shoot guns in a blouse, skinny jeans, and flip-flops!

Melissa P said...

super fun! so good to see you and meet Spence! and be there for the engagement!!!!

megan.bradshaw said...

Lorie, I second that.
Also Madzy, I appreciate your usage of "totsie-cat" in your blog. :)

Sarah said...

love everything!
love the pics.
love the story.
love you.
totsie-cat.