April 1st, 2010 I moved into my house. I got back from Africa in February and lived with my sister Sarah while I looked for a place to live. I found a great ward and then moved into the boundaries. I am so grateful for how the Lord works. I had been looking for a few months and looked into other houses, but I am so grateful that those offers fell through. Though, at the time, I was sad and worried I would never find a house.. I am so happy that I live where I live now. I absolutly LOVE my roomates, love the area that I live in, love that I live close to my sister, love that I can carpool to work with other teachers and am just HAPPY!
I decided to re-arrange my room this weekend and this is how it turned out... before it looked like this... click here
Did I mention that training is going no bueno? Since January I have been in a weird funk with training and life in general (okay maybe just relationships in general).. Spring is here and I am finally starting to get into a better groove! I am feeling so much better and am actually motivating myself to get up and run...and it feels great! Last saturday I got up at 5:30a.m to run my 20 miler...yay! happy running!



1 comments:
I can't imagine anything happy about a 20-mile run, but heaven bless. :)
Post a Comment