There may have been a leprechaun that visited our classroom today! The kids were so.... so... um excited!:) Yes I know they were excited but to me or any other person that visited our classroom it looked like a mad-house ALL DAY!! no joke.. oh my goodness they were off the walls! I don't know but something about wearing green, seeking leprechauns and wanting to learn all day about how to catch one does something for a 6 year old! :)
But as you can tell, I sort of egged it on! While the students were out at recess our little friend came and visited each student's desk and gave them a gold coin! Ahh they were screaming with excitment when they came in! It was really cute!
We thought that we would be able to catch him in the peanut butter, but he managed to escape! Darn it!:)
okay best part of the whole day.. the students "thought" they heard the leprechaun knock on the back wall, so.. imagine this... all 26 students rushed over to the back cabinet and tried to find him! :) it was seriously the craziest thing ever to see bodies flailing, arms, legs in this huge pile of first graders! one student was even holding a mini whiteboard and it snapped in half.. oh goodness!



6 comments:
You are THE cutest teach I've ever heard of. Me, Cris, and Als are Dying! Miss your face!!
What a great teacher you are..........the kids must love you.
HOW FUN!! You're such a great teacher Madison! I laughed out loud when you mentioned the student who snapped the white board...that's some serious excitement!
how funny! You are the best teacher I bet. I bet your kids are just crazy about you. I will never forget my Kindergarten and first grade teachers...they were awesome. I saw my kindergarten teacher when I was like 16 after not seeing him since I was 5 and thought "what a weirdo"...but when I was a kid he was SO cool. I bet even when your kids are 16 they will still think you are SO COOL! Love you...and miss you madz!
Oh! This is so funny and CUTE. It made my day. Thanks so much!
e
you are the best teacher ever. can I come to your class?
Post a Comment