soo... the recent happenings.. My best friend from college, Low, had her birthday at the Olive Garden! Her eggo is preggo and she is just about the cutest thing there is! It was so good to see her and Mason. My sister Bailey was actually there with Mason's brother (blind dates are the best!)
Low!
B and her cute blind date... ahh young love!
..and then, me and the roomies are die hard Jazz fans and so one night we tried to go get some tickets down town and couldn't so we just went to Iggies and watched the game while eating yummy food. We may have stayed for the whole game and loved every second of it!
We're pretty hardcore! We love our Jazz!
We also love our BYU boys! My sistas and I went and watched their last home game. Can I just say that Jimmer really is amazing (for reals!) .. so are my sisters.. and so is Kneaders all-you-can-eat french toast that we ate before the game.. and so is the warm-up music..
okay.. and then Dani, Mers and I went to Radical Reels! It is pretty much like Banf Film Fesitval and there are all these sweet videos of extreme sports. Like dudes going 60 mph LONGBOARDING down a canyon.. or kayaking in South Africa.. or snowboarding down stair rails
and... we may have had a little photoshoot one night. For like a week straight Mers and I would come home and change out of our "real" clothes and into our comf Nike shirts we bought at Smiths. yes I did just say SMITHS.. like the grocery store!
love her!
Okay and real quick.. so recently my roomies and I decided to pick a night to make dinner for the whole fam! We each pick a night and make alittle din din. It is the best thing that has happened to me. I LOVE it! I actually cook on my night and try new recipes (thanks to one of my student's mom!) and then my roomies always make yummy things too! We pray and eat like a real fam and it's just great.. I know we're so cute right?




0 comments:
Post a Comment