25.2.11

sunsets, seashells and sand


Hawaii was such a great vacation! Everyone deserves time away every once in a while. I am so happy I went to see Megan and got to relax! i lived in hawaii 3 years ago and so it was great to go back and see the sites again and travel around the beautiful island!




Eating at the best bakery EVER! If you are ever on the north shore.. it is a must!




Okay... so this lady was doing something weird on her husband.. haha Megan pretended I was taking a pic so I could get this one.. She must really like laying on her husband.. (i hope it was her husband)


sand art!




jumping pic!




yogurt land is pretty much the best place ever! it would not be wrong to compare it equally to DisneyLand, Christmas, your wedding, a Tahitian cruise...

can you say "Christmas in a cup"? DE-LI-CIOUS
Waikiki!!
So we decided to take a little nap and Cristine is the only one who fell asleep and she totally looked like a homeless person!:)
TheBus tunes!


Driving on TheBus

6 comments:

Lindsay Rosas said...

you like you are having so much fun!! Hawaii is such a great place!!

Anonymous said...

Remind me again why you went home??

Anonymous said...

And why it isn't a law for me to wear make-up in public places? And why that woman was bear-hugging/squishing her man (my vote is that was her male-mistress)in public places?

Bus Stop.

rachelle said...

um take me with you next time PLEASE!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Can I just say that I am totally jealous of your life?! Here I am doing the same thing day in and day out..going to work, cleaning the house, watching some TV, going grocery shopping, and going to sleep (after at least an hour of TRYING to fall asleep). That's it. that's my day in a nutshell...I SO wish i were in Hawaii. Wish I would have done more before i was married...now we can't afford to. Love you...so glad you're having so much fun!! :)

chelse said...

I've looked at your pictures a million times I swear! I'm so happy you got to go back! I'm missing me some Hawaii too!