9.4.10

nEW bEgiNNinGs AlL aRoUnd!

okay so its been a while... but my life has been a crazy whirlwind of happenings, answers to countless raw-knee-kneeling-prayers, and new beginnings in all aspects of my life! I stumbled across an amazing ward with a fun Bishopric and peeps! check. I found an amazing HoUse with awesome roomies and a cute room! check. I got a first grade teaching job in West Valley that is year round so it will continue into summer! double check. my mentor is so great and has helped me so much with my new and improved classroom! I was also offered (and accepted) a teaching job for next fall in Draper at a Charter School! check. Its a first grade position and I am soo soo excited!
So here is some pics of my room Before and After!
BEFORE:




AFTER
(found this sweet headboard on ksl for $50!! the picture frames and mirrors are D.I findings!)
(this is my quilt i made over Christmas break!)

(I found that cute chair on ksl too! i LOVE it!)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

CUTE room mads! it is SO you. love the new bed and chair! very fun.

rachelle said...

cute, cute and DOUBLE CUTE!!! I love your headboard and your arrangements of frames and that darling chair! YAY! have a most SpEcTAcUlaR weekend!

Collette said...

How exciting! I am so glad you are excited about your jobs..you are going to be the best 1st grade teacher ever..seriously...if i had kids i would want you to be their teacher!!

Anonymous said...

Your room looks so good! See you sooon! Yes!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

your room is EXTREMELY NEAT!!!! And I am so proud of you! You're an adult!!! You go to Africa!? You teach year round!!!! Now you are teaching another year!!! Holy macaroni!!!!!!

Velma said...

your room is very cute! I was anxious to see some pictures. I really like everything you did to make it perfect for YOU. Should be a comfortable place for you to rest and relax in.......I love you.

Lindsay Rosas said...

You are going to be such a great teacher! Congrats on the job! and i LOVE your room!!!

Anonymous said...

mirrors! fun!!