
So my best friend Jeff got married this weekend. It was super fun to be there at the temple when they got out and to go to his reception! Megan and I also got to go to his bachelor party and be "dudes" for a night! :) he wanted to invite us since we are best friends! :) I thought it was pretty cool!
I am soo happy Jeff is married but I am also sad that we wont be able to hang out as much anymore! Jeff has been one of my best friends for a couple years now and we have had soooo much fun together! We have done some fun adventures together and I am constantly laughing with Jeff! He has been there for me through my many boy breakups, we hiked Coyote Gulch together, he was with me when I crashed on my longboard:), when we were in Rexburg he would have "girls night" with me and my roomies, we have gone to countless dancing parties and halloween parties, and he is just always there to talk to! Love ya Jeff and congrats on getting married!

It was soo good to see my friends from selling in California 2 summers ago!
These next pics have nothing to do with Jeff's wedding but I wanted to blog about it too! So a few weeks ago Bailey, Parker and my Mom drove to Utah and stayed a couple days with us! It was sooo good to see them and we did some fun things while they were here! We went to Jump On It, did baptisms at the SLC Temple, and we went to the Color Fest! It was soo much fun! You go looking like this...

and then chalk is thrown, Indian words are spoken and you come out looking like this...








3 comments:
i loved the sweet blog about Jeff. He truly has been a great friend over the years. Such a fun guy.
THANKS for including us in your blog for the fun write up when we were there. We had a great time visiting in Utah and we did some fun things together. MEMORIES in the making.
The Color Festival looks like fun!!! I haven't ever heard of it- was it pretty busy?
Squaw.
Post a Comment