10.4.11

Livin it up..

so this last month has been quite eventful! I was able to go to a session of General Conference with my roomies (we got amazing seats thanks to our VERY OWN 'Marianne Holman: Church News'.)








Parks came and stayed a few nights with me and went to school with me! The kiddies LOVED him! They kept telling me that "my brother is awesome" and asked if he would come outside to recess (which of course he did!) and if he would eat lunch with them (which he did that too!) He really is great with kids!


I also went to this sweet place called Pirates Cove with Spencer. It was this resort down by Vegas that is themed from Pirates of the Caribbean! It was sweet with a waterslide, rope-swing, themed rooms, pools, hot tubs and cool places to explore! We went into the city of sin one of the nights and went to dinner and a show with his company. Thank you At-Task! :)



You gotta see the water show when your in Vegas!





Jumping off the crows nest!

..and every month we have a sister dinner at Sarah's house. I LOVE getting together with my sisters. They are such amazing girls and I look up to each of them. I love eating Sarah's delicious food, watching Bailey dance to anything and everything, Megan scream/laugh (not sure which one) to funny jokes, listen to Dani mess up words (sequence instead of sequins) They're the bEsT!


5 comments:

rachelle said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! hooray for sister dinners and i was totally cracking up over your last paragraph!!!

Velma said...

good times..............parker had so much fun

Melissa P said...

I need to come to Utah :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

SEQUENCE OF SEQUINS! (= my new favorite quote)

megan.bradshaw said...

bahhhhahahahahh gee thanks madz. you've captured us all quite nicely. and I do not squeal like a girl. bahahah