1.1.10

It takes a whole family to finish a QUILT!!

So that is my title because it really took the HELP from my whole family to help me finish my quilt i made over Christmas break! I am soo happy with it and really excited to sleep with it! :) So here is the equation it took to finish my quilt.....


okay.. Melissa took me to JoAnne where this whole thing started... she was amazing with helping me pick out the fabrics that went well together! We then took the fabric back to her place and she helped me cut and iron all the squares out and she was the master math person behind the dimensions of the quilt.. Thanks sissy poo!

Rachelle helped me lay out all the squares (100 of them!) on her living room floor! She helped me randomly place the squares together so it looked good! Shell your awesome!


My momma is a wonderful quilter so she gave me awesome pointers along the way! I am totally clueless and so it was good to hear her opinion and what she would do if "it was her".


A wonderul back massage from Bailey as i sewed!
Megan was AMAZING and ironed all the seams open after I sewed! THANKS meg!!!
And Parks was there for moral support... RIGHT THERE! haha he literally stood that close to my neck and told me if I was going in a straight line or not! :)
*Also Thank you Carol Gaston for letting me come over and receive some wonderful pointers from you and your ladies! It was great hearing all your advice and ideas! :)




And its finished!!! YAY!!! I love it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh mads, that is SO cute! i love it! how fun that you made that!

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Madison... how was your christmas? I hope it was wonderful and I love that quilt and your new hair color! :)

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

wowsers!! surprisingly unpink!! :) b gave you a massage?! sounds like a dangerous activity when operating an engine powered needle!! but you always did live on the risky side!