27.12.09

The Dream TEAM!!


Merry Christmas from Washington!!! I am so blessed to have the greatest family ever!! I have had such a blast this Christmas break!! We have went on hikes, gone caroling, P90X daily, jumped on the trampoline, ate good food, cuddled, watched movies, laughed wayyy too much, slid on ice, and shmoosed!!!




Dad making his famous omlets Christmas morning!




all tuckered out after opening presents!

Jumping outside!!


Christmas dinner!

6 comments:

Melissa P said...

fun fun fun! I love our family! Wish we could have been home with you guys! Sounds like you had a blast!

Sarah said...

FUN!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say how cute your hair is!! And that I freaking miss your face! And that I really wanna come to WA it looks too magical!

Anonymous said...

is someone's hair a BROWNISH-RED?!! wow! it is great! but where did that come from? christmas looked like fun at the bradshaw! And naturally...jumping!

Anonymous said...

and your dad's omelets are the BEST!!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I miss you soooo much!!!!!! please call mee! I want to know about oyur life!!!!!!!!!!

208-530-0134