I LOVE to travel! I love exploring and seeing the world! I love learning about new cultures, sightseeing, and being on unfamiliar ground. The other day I was thinking about all the places I have traveled and I feel SO blessed to be able to travel so much and see the world! Every year since 2002, I have traveled somewhere and been able to experience a new place! In three days I am traveling to Ghana, Africa to work in an orphange for a month! I am soo excited, blessed, and grateful for this opportunity! Thank you to everyone who has supported me! I will try to keep you all updated!

2002- Ecudaor! I went to Ecuador to visit Gina (an exchange student we had)
2002- I also hiked into Hava Supi and went to the Grand Canyons with my sisters!
2003- New York for a week with Melissa!
2004- Washington D.C. for a week with classmates
2005- Hawaii with the fam!
2005- Europe!! (Venice, Florence, Pisa, Verona, Milan, Paris)
2006- North Carolina to visit my sister Rachelle and her family!
2007- Hawaii again to live there during the summer with Lorie
2008- I lived down in California for the summer and traveled to 9 different states coming back to Washington.
2009- Coyote Gulch hiking trip!

2010- AFRICA on Monday!!! I am soo excited to travel to Ghana, Africa and emerse myself in their culture! I am traveling with one of my best friends, Megan where we will stay in the orphanage and work with children ages 5-17. We will also have the weekends off where we plan on doing much exploring and traveling on our own!
"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowliness. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain












2 comments:
AHHH That's incredible!!!
you are one lucky gal to get to visit all those places! Love you! Hope Africa is a fun experience! Be safe!
Post a Comment