Okay so I once again did a drastic change to my appearance and dyed my hair burgendy brown with a little egg plant... :) Well I mostly did it for Africa ( I as in my dad).. but as Megan was dying my hair yet again we were talking about how many different hairstyles I have had within the last couple years.... and I'm pretty sure I could win an award for changing my hair so much! I am surprised I still have hair intact!
High school- long and natural strawberry blond..
*I dont have a picture but in High school Melissa also dyed my green with food coloring for a couple days!*

dyed it brown... still kept it long
put a few black and blond highlights in it..cut it a little

grew it out long... went back to natural strawberry blonde

Longest it's ever been in Hawaii- sun bleached

Did a little perm action... dyed blonde... still long

I just had to add this pic cause a lot are of me and Carter.. haha but look how long it is!!

K still long but dyed a little redish blonde..

back to blonde with roots growing out...

CHOPPED IT!! donated it to Locks of Love.. dyed it with blonde and carmel highlights

went natural back to strawberry blonde...

Grew it out in Cali... Dyed bleach blonde

okay who let the white trash in?? umm not really sure what I was thinking but yes this is the PLATINUM hair my dad always told me to get...

kept the platinum but added some brown highlights...

chopped it to the A-line... got some white and black highlights...

went back to the Platinum...

went back to the highlights....

Did the A-line once again and did some blonde and carmel highlights...

Probably the shortest its ever been....

Trying to grow it out... got some carmel highlights...
dyed it burgendy brown about a week later cause I didn't like the reddish brown...
whew.... see what I mean??? hopefully this nonsense will come to an end and I can make up my mind one of these days! K so out of all of them... which is your favorite?





4 comments:
wow, you have changed your hair a ton! i feel like i'd never seen half of these... maybe a few were on my mission. anyway, i like them all! i really like the current look it is a fun change! what is your favorite?!
Haha oh Mads, I've been the same way like soooo many different colors! You look great both ways girl! I really like the brown!See you soon! And I'm sure the Africans will looove you're brown hair!!
I think one of my favorites is when you chopped it for locks of love and it was blonde and carmel. I love the long hair natural color too in hawaii..... I wanna see your new do, I do like burgudny color on you--- bet you are getting so excited for AFRICA!!! love you!
Post a Comment