1) Had institute... best teacher ever!! The lesson was great and the law was laid down hard (it was on sexual purity!). There was also yummy soup, cookies and hot chocolate which i graciously helped myself to!
2) I worked out for the first time this week! Sweated like a maniak and it felt amazing!
3) It was a Halloween PARTY at school today and so we got to dress up in our crazy outfits! Can i just say i love my teachers! haha they are hillarious! (when you see the pic you will understand!)
My Special Ed. Teachers!
4) I am not sick anymore! yay for 24 hr flus, warm soup, and exederine!
5) Bailey made me a C.D. which i absolutly love! This song by Train is on the C.D. and I love it so i thought i would share it!
7) I just ate a 1/2 bag of frozen green beans! YUM!
8) There are 2 weeks of student teaching left which is bitter sweet.. but im still so excited to be done!
9) The fix-it man came today and fixed our heater!! yay Thank you Mr. Jason Washington.. i owe my life to you and your kind soul!
10) I have talked to Danielle 5 times today and feel that she may call just one more time before bed... :) love ya!
11) Sarah is about to have her BABBBYY any day now! I love BABBBBIES!
12) I successfully went 3 1/2 days without showering and finally caved in when Bailey asked one morning.. "did you take a shower?" cause i guess my hair looked wet... and my response... "no thats just the grease!"
13) I called Jordan once and only once and he picked up his phone! haha yesssss
14) I dropped my phone in a boiling pot of soup on the stove and it still works!! thank you!
15) I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!










7 comments:
Dear Mads,
I love this new post.
I love this new song.
But I love you most!
Miss you girl!!
You are the cutest girl on the planet! I'm glad life is treating you well!
fun fun post madzy schmadzy! lotve your halloween getup! you're so cute! miss you and want to play!
looks like some fun times were had by the Madz. Love you
I want to come play with you! Can't wait till Thanksgiving!
Hey I know I already posted, but I have to say that I love your music. I just come to your page to listen to it! :D
HAHAHAHHAHAH you dropped your phone in soup? you WOULD. bahahaha you are so dern funny!
Post a Comment