
I love this time of the year! The fall colors are changing, its still sunny but cool, little kids wear cute little outfits, you get to carve funny faces on vegetables, people pay to get themselves scared and have heart attacks, the canyon is beautiful, its conference time, and it's Megan's Birthday!
Jordan and I drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and this was the result! Beautiful FaLl CoLoRs! It was so pretty and there was this pretty lake to walk around!
It's amazing how Heavenly Father gives us all these amazing colors of different shades, pastels, tones and brightness to contrast with the WHITE snow! I think it's pretty cool when snow finally comes and all you see is the color around you becuase everything else is white!


This year for Megan's birthday we went to the Thai Kitchen!! Yummy Pineapple Curry and Sticky Rice and Mangos!! It was way good!! I Love how each year we go to a different ethnic food place for Meggi's birthday! Thanks and Happy Birthday!
With my cute preggo sista Sarah! She is the cutest Preggo girl ever!
We hiked the Timp Caves with Melissa and Paul when they came up last weekend! It was a ton of fun!


















5 comments:
wow, pretty colors in the canyon... we need to drive through before they're all gone! good times!
Mads! Love all the pictures! I love love Fall too! I want to come visit you desperately! Looks like you are having so much fun! I miss you! Love your hat in this last pic.! You are dressed too cute! Sure do love ya! Can't wait till we leave the country!
So pretty!!! I love the autumn colors too! It was fun hanging out with you guys! love you!
oh schmadz, how i miss thee... i wanna play with you!!
What fun sister pictures. You are having so much fun together and I love seeing you get together with your sisters in Utah and enjoying one another.
Post a Comment