So random thought of the day..
me: "Hey Bailey, have you ever done a 100 random list?"
Bailey: "no"
me: "Me either... lets do one!"
Bailey drops everything she is doing, comes over to the couch and we both start typing away on our laptops.... so brace yourself.. but I love reading people's list and I think you really find out a lot about a person... so here it is! Enjoy... or don't!:)
1. I absolutly LOVE to be warm... mmm turn up the heat, put on some wool socks and a big sweatshirt, sit by the fire and drink some hot tea! yum!
2. I love the feeling of galloping on horses!
3. climibing trees is pretty much amazing!
4. I love working out and sweating! Running is my favorite!
5. Whenever I have something on my mind you will either find me plucking my eyebrows, cleaning or washing dishes.
6. Consider yourself a very lucky individual if you have been in my presence and expereinced hearing me hocking a loogie... haha! I'm pretty sure I can outdo any man in this area.
7. Pretty sure I could live off Jamba Juice and O.J.
8. You can never have too many hoodies is my motto!
9. I love playing with little kids! They are so innocent, cute and so dang funny!
10. I have an OCD habit of watering my plants EVERY Wednesday! I never skip a week and get a plant sitter if I am going to be out of town! I even name them! There is Bella, Izzie, Jade, Bam Bam, and Boo.
10. I eat VERY healthy and don’t eat very much red meat, fried food, any condiments (like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise) white flour or fast food.
11. I love learning about history.. any kind! Church history, world history, U.S history and family history.
12. I can't pop my knuckles.. but dad always seems to be able to pop my toes.
13. I struggle at taking naps... I have yet to learn how to "power nap". I always sleep way too long and feel like an 18 wheeler ran over me when I wake up! never fails.
14. I pretty much eat all day. I snack so much! That is why I never eat very big meals, because I am always eating small meals throughout the day.
15. I have never seen Star Wars.
16. This might sound cliche but I LOVE to laugh! I definetly have a "true" laugh that only comes out when something is super duper funny to me and you know when you hear it because I can't breath and I sound like a man.
17. I have a Harry Potter Lightning bolt scar on my left hand from falling on my longboard. My sister Danielle said it's a horrible place for a scar because now my wedding photos will look terrible with this fatty scar but I think it will add a little character!
18. I consider myself a very daring individual. I am not afraid of heights and thrive off adventure and adrenaline.
19. I have lived in the same house my whole life growing up, but since I graduated high school i have lived in 10 different houses and 5 different states.
20. I love to do random acts of service and surprise people- I am very much like my mama in this aspect and i love it!
21. I have a dead front tooth and have a root canal
22. I love crafts! I like sewing, scrap booking, making things and oil painting
23. I have always wanted to snowboard in a bathing suit and ride a hot air balloon before I die.
24. I can't dive into a pool unless there is a hula hoop in the pool for me to dive into.
25. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. I love it cause it’s hot outside and there is always a family BBQ outside and you can’t forget the fireworks!!
26. People watching is soo fun and I love analyzing people and trying to figure out what they are thinking and why.
27. Anything with peanut butter is the best food on earth! Peanut butter cup ice cream, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, bagels and peanut butter, Reeses, peanut butter shakes, pretzels with peanut butter in them.
28. I never honk at people (cause its rude) and I rarely use my blinker (because you don't want to have your blinker box randomly run out one day! that would be horrible! You gotta save it for really important turns!)
29. I will one day own a pet pig that will roam in my house! ( Yes he will be squeaky clean and potty trained)
30. I am very passionate about teaching and love my students. I have cried at least three times already.. yes they are legit.. one was when I found out one of my girls was being abused at home, another time when I left my 1st grade class, and when little Kaiden told me he loved me!
31. I could look at an atlas forever! Seriously I love looking at maps and different places in the world!
32. Snorkeling is my favorite!! I love wearing goggles and swimming.. especially in the pool!
33. Photography is my vice.. it relaxes me and I love doing it!
34. My mom still holds me in her lap for 20-30 minutes each day every time I go home! I love it!
35. I have poor circulation in my fingers and feet and so sometimes they will not circulate at all and will turn very very white. It’s called renauds syndrome.
36. Whenever I say "bye" on the phone it turns out to be "mmmmmm bye"
37. I doodle a lot and like to make lists for everything and cross off everything on my list. Actually Lorie would say it is more of an OCD scratch out like 50 or more crosses through the word.
38. I have always wanted to do the "gallon challenge" and will one day! I think i could do it! I mean really... take 4 brownies... 4 quarts of milk.. eat a brownie and a quart of milk every 15 minutes... BAM done!!!
39. There is something about driving really fast on the highway that gives me a rush!
40. I owe my life to the man who invented post-it notes! I use them on EVERYTHING!
41. I talk to myself a lot... don't worry i'm not crazy, just smile and nod
42. I absolutly love grocery shopping! I love walking up and down each isle.. looking at different foods, reading labels and taking my time. I think a record time for me is 1 hour 45 min.
43. I secretly cannot wait to be pregnant!
44. On that note, i secretly cannot wait to be old and have no worries in the world!
44. Speaking of old people, I LOVE listening to their stories and asking them how they fell in love, fought in the war, made it through the depression, ect.
45. I'm not really a fan of shaving my legs
46. The Grand Canyon in nothing magical.... don't get me wrong it's GRAND but I like Heavenly Father's more simple creations like holding a new born baby, our magnificent bodies, using a can opener, hiking in the mountains and watching the sunset.
47. I'm a pretty chill person... why get worked up about something you can't change, why be in a hurry all the time? why rush and pass over the little details in your life?
48. Utah drivers are CRAZY!
49. I have no problem talking about my bodily functions...
50. I love my family so much! They mean the world to me! We are all so close and get along better than any family I know!
51. I look up to Emma Smith more than most!
52. I am going to AFRICA in 2 months!!!
53. Learning a new language intrigues me! I would love to learn spanish!
54. I am a horrible speller... just putting that out there... I have already asked Bailey how to spell 5 words while writing this post!
55. I am very ambidextrous with my toes... I like to use them more than my hands when i can!
56. There is something about eating with my hands that puts a smile on my face!
57. I feel naked without a tanktop under my clothes
58. I know without a shadow of a doubt, with every fiber of my being (is that cliche enough for you) that the ATONEMENT is real and changes lives.
59. Taking a shower is over-rated... every 3 days in suitable enough
60. I am an introvert and can hide my emotions very well... hmm sometimes not a good thing! I'm working on this! I also don't like confrontation (another thing I am working on!) I would much rather just smile and nod than talk about it! haha
61. I can bench 100 lbs. and yes! I weigh more than that!
62. Forehead kisses are magical!
63. This semester I have discovered self check-out lines at the grocery store and LOVE it!!
64. People need to chill out when it rains and not put their windshield wipers on full blast!!
65. My grandpa has a cat named Damn. we call him Damn Cat.
66. I don't read good books as much as i would like to
67. Being busy and having a project keeps me sane. I hate not doing anything! It drives me crazy!
68. Leonardo DaVinci inspires and amazes me.
69. 3 deer have hit ME... i have not hit one deer.
70. I am very jumpy around my dad.. you never know when he is going to walk up behind you and tickle you! YOu can never be too careful!
71. Elbows are weird.. I dont mind feet, but elbows... Gross!
72. Swinging makes me sick and I wish it didn't because I love swinging!
73. I am not a fan of singing slow in church.
74. Yes I am called "Poopsie" in public all the time by my sisters.
75. I am always paranoid of missing my flight at airlines because when I was a freshman in highschool I got stuck in Dallas Texas for the night and I was scarred for life!
76. When I was in Kindergarten, my idea of a real adventure was to stay in a motel... what kind of twisted mind did i have? I didn't have T.V growing up so I loved going to motels because that meant i could watch T.V.
77. I have a few OCD traits I get from my mom like ripping papers in half before I throw them away, double checking to make sure i locked the door, and counting people in a room.
78. My dad gives me a Victorias Secret Gift Card for Valentines day each year and I LOVE It!
79. Sunday drives are magical, spiritual, uplifting and good for the soul
80. I respect girls that dress modestly because 1) I work so hard to be modest and spend more time in stores and spend more money to be modest 2) Our prophet says so 3) It sends a message about yourself and self-esteem
81. I sleep the same each night.. facing the wall in the fetal position
82. I believe the Methow Valley is the prettiest place on earth..
83. You can learn a lot of life lessons from playing sports!
84. I love sleeping under the stars
85. I have a special place in my heart for children with disabilities
86. chewing on ice is yummy!
87. I love playing with fire... I am always playing with it at campfires and one time i made a penny bracelet by burning holes into 4 pennies and stringing them on a piece of yarn!
88. I love trying new recipes and cooking something I have never tried before.
89. When i was little i had a hernia and now have a fatty scar on my stomach from it.
90. My grandma Pearl was the ultimate example of charity. I hope to some day be like her.
91. I have been told I have very expressionate eyebrows and that they say a lot about how I am feeling.
92. I love my brother so much! He makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood!
93. Playing the piano is calming and relaxing
94. Remembering people's birthdays is important to me. I love calling people on their birthday's and wishing them the BEST DAY EVER!
95. I just asked Bailey what number she was on... she said 94
96. I have ran 2 marathons and yes marathon runners are the coolest ever! I'm not just saying that... there is something about getting up at 5 a.m. to run 26 miles for 3 hours that unites weird, random people together! Runners are very happy individuals!
97. you can snuggle with me anytime you want!
98. I love the feeling of getting tan on a warm summer day!
99. I like to hug people, preferable swoop hugs.
100. I am very unpredictable and random, therefore I will go to 103 to throw you off a bit...
101. I have a very distinct style and wear some pretty random articles of clothing/ accesories.
102. Throwing knives is a very fun sport.
103. I don't like anything tight around my waist when I go to bed... just a t-shirt is great!
104. It's 11:23 and I'm talking to jowdan!! yay! love phone tag with ya.. BEST TIME EVER
Well... big gulps huh?? there ya have it! Me, Madison Bradshaw, in a nutshell...
7 years ago



10 comments:
What an awesome idea! I just love you and I find you so inspiring. I am so grateful that we have had this chance to live together. I want to be like you when I grow up!
A triumph darling! I am so excited to find out some new things about you. Any time you want to catch up on Star Wars or try out a gallon challenge you just let me know. And I am honored to be a part of your list. Let's hear it for phone tag!
Wow! You are a blast! Very fun MADZ! That gallon challenge sounds disgusting! You being such a healthy eater, I think you would get sick! If you ever do it, I want to know. How long did this take you to write?
I love this entry. I always love your entries. You had like 2 or 3 about eating healthy... tell me about your health habits, I'm so nosey to know. I really enjoy figuring out better ways to be healthy
Madz...This made me miss you so so much! I love your posts and how fun and amazing you are! I hope things are great!
Love it!!! I wish you had gone to 200!! So fun to read your randomness, I was cracking up! Love you! Miss you!!
This is very confusing.....100 things for bailey, then you say...that's me, Madison Bradshaw in a nutshell. Is this Madison's 100 favorites or Bailey's? also 100 means 100. You are not allowed to add 4 things on. Should have thought of that Mads.
Madz you are so cute! i loved reading that! i found your blog..hope that is ok! i miss you!
Love,
Collette
collyle.blogspot.com
Enjoyed reading your posts. I had a smile on my face the whole time just thinking about YOU.
Big Gulps huh? Well see ya later! Haha Mads this is so fun! You are too stinkin cute girl!
Post a Comment