
So this last weekend I went up to Rexburg to go to my really good friends, Ryley and Chelse's wedding! Both of them hiked Coyote Gulch with me! It was soo good to see them and I absolutely loved their reception! It was so pretty and very much their personality! Then the next day after my E.R. happenings me, Jeff, Megan and Brig went to Rupert and had a blast! We rode the four-wheeler out to a cemetary and water dam, ate a delicious dinner, went to our good friend, Marissa's wedding reception, and spray painting shirts! It was so fun to see them and hang out with them before life gets crazy as a teacher! It's always a blast with Megan and Brig! There is never a dull moment! I love them!
So cute couple!
Ryley and Chels
Their pretty cake!
So ready to catch the boquet!
With good friends!
With Jeffy poo!
In Rupert and our sweet SHIRTS!!
Meg and Jeff love eachother
Beautiful Kenna
At Marissa's reception
With Meg
7 years ago








5 comments:
You are getting to be quite the "pro" at spray painting shirts!'By the way, where are your helmets when you are 4 wheeling?
Moms never quit worrying.
cute pics! better question mom, where was your helmet when you were longboarding?! :) how many spray paint tees do you have now?
Looks like a fun trip mads! And I love your spray paint design! you always have good ideas!
remember when we all sat backwards on the 4wheeler and got SMOTHERED in dirt? Ha. I miss you already! I will be in the Emergency Room with you anytime! Loves!
Oh madz! I love you too and Can't wait to see you again soon! I'm so so glad you guys came and partied with us!
Post a Comment