9.8.09

EFY!!!



So I spent the last week in Tacoma for an EFY session! It was the best week of my life! I absolutely loved it! Bailey and Parker were there which helped a ton! We also had cousins there which was fun! I was assigned the 14-15 year old group with two other counselors as well. I had 12 girls and was so thankful to have each one of them! They were all so sweet and loving and just good girls! I didn't know it was possible to love 12 girls in only 5 days!
The whole week was full of fun, laughter and joy! I really did LOVE the week! I will definetly work next summer if I am able to!






My sweet co-counselors

My counselor group! Best girls ever!


With Jamie and Erica! They were the cutest girls!

Dancing with Tyler!


Love Love Love my brother and sister!


Cousins!


At the dance




1 comments:

Velma said...

EFY--- so much fun. I am sure that You were the best counselor ever, I know the girls in your group looked up to you and admired you for who you are. Glad you had such a great week.