9.8.09

Bradshaw-Lorie Reunion!


BEST FAMILY EVER!!! So this last week we had a family reunion! My BFF Lorie came and visited me also so she was here for all the festivities!! We had lots of fun and kept very very busy the whole time!! Lorie probably thinks we are a little crazy family that is always on the go.. but thats okay!! :) There were 20 people at our house so there was never a dull moment!
So some fun highlights: We went boating! Went to the waterslides all day in Chelan! We spray painting t-shirts, ate lots, hauled hay early in the morning, played ultimate frisbee and celebrated my moms, Melissa's and my birthday!


Hauling hay at 6:30 in the morning!



Rachelle made mem a teaching apron that says Ms. Bradshaw!! love it!


Sisters and brother!


Whole family with Lorie!


We all spray painted t-shirts!!!

All the gradkids


We stopped on the way home and took pictures at this lookout!







In Seattle at the gum wall!!!



Happy Birthday Carter!! Carter turned 7! Carter is soo cute! I love him so much! I love how sweet he is to his brother! He is also a great artist and loves to make books! It is also so fun to watch Carty when he doesn't know you are watching because he is always in his own little world making shooting sounds like a gun or skipping around! I love it! He has the cutest laugh and is always so happy and fun to be around! I remember one time when he was really little and Rachelle and Mike were still living in Utah, I took Carter to a playground and pushed him on the swing. He absolutley loved it and we stayed there for about 30 minutes. The whole time he was just laughing and was so content swinging with his Auntie! Love ya bud!


Swimming with the girls at Carters pool party!

4 comments:

Karie said...

What a beautiful family! I love the pics on the haystack and the one with the tie-dyed t-shirts...and it's fun to see Lorie Ann too! ENJOY!

Velma said...

You are a sweetie Madison and I love you very much.

Brigitte said...

It looks and sounds like you had a ton of fun...I can't wait to see you this weekend. I also love your music on here! I must've forgotten how good your taste is in music!

Lacey said...

I miss you guys!!! You are so cute! :)