So i was counting all the states that i have been to or drove through this summer and i have been to 10 states!! yes count them 10!!! I know some people dont count it if you only drive through them or land there in an airport, but humor me a little and just go with it here! So I started out in the great state of 1) Idaho and then drove home through 2)Montana to 3) Washington. I was living in Seattle for the beginning of the summer and then drove down through 4)Oregon to
5)California! Then after that little adventure I drove through 6)Nevada, and 7)Arizona to
8)Utah. Then I flew back to Washington for our family reunion and had a layover in 9)Colorado. And then i drove back to Utah through Oregon again and then drove up to Idaho and then just yesterday a friend a I drove to 10)Wyoming to go horse backriding! What a summer I tell ya!
the countless hours of driving!
I was on cruise control as you can tell with my legs crossed!
California! Golden Gate Bridge
Utah!
Aizona!
Good ol Nevada!




4 comments:
nice. especially of you taking a picture or yourself while driving at night. that must've been super safe. ;)
cute pooops...so where can i get one of those sweet pics turley took of us in tie-die?
What a summer you had!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxox
mom
wowsers mads!!!! thats a lot of traveling! I love the pics!
Post a Comment