27.9.08

Low's wedding!

So a week before school, my best friend Lorie got married! She married a wonderful man, Mason, and now they are oh so happy together! I get soo excited everytime i see her in the library now becasue 1) I never see her in the library and 2) I get to actually see her! It has been a really lonely semester without her, but I am trying to cope! I took some pictures at her wedding for her. She looked beautiful and it was fun to take pictures and be one of her bridesmaids!!!






2 comments:

Velma said...

Did you take the picture of Lorie and Mason jumping in front of the temple? Thats a fun picture. It looks like they got some height. And her in a wedding dress. Thats really a cute picture.
You look cute and I am wondering IF you caught the bouquet?
xoxo
mom

Melissa P said...

You both look beautiful! Glad you got to be apart of the wedding! You took some really cute pics of them! The rexburg temple looks so pretty!!! I wanna come visit!