27.9.08

Fall semester thus far..


the roomies

With krista

hiding in the caves

the gang

with grandpa before I came out to school

So school has been pretty good. I can't complain! I have been having a really good time with old friends and having fun with my new roomies! They are fun and cute! Our FHE group is also very fun and so one night we went out to the caves! We had a blast. This morning we had a Relief Society meeting and I told my roomates if they didn't come I was going to come jump on then. Well sure enough Krista, my favorite, wasn't up yet and so I ran into her room and yelled "KRISTA!" and she sat up real quick, screamed very very loud and then threw the covers over her head! haha, it was hillarious!! But school is going well. I am in a preschool lab and so I prepare lesson plans and get to play with the little kiddies!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

niiiice. are the other roomies going to be mad when they read that krista is your favorite? :) glad you're having fun!

Melissa P said...

so did Krista end up coming with you or did she go back to bed?!?!? lol. The caves look like fun! Glad you have a good FHE group!