27.9.08

Logan Marathon!!






So Rachelle and I ran the Logan Marathon last weekend and we had a blast!! It was soo much fun to run it with her! She did AMAZING!!! WE cruised and for her first marathon she really did do so well!! I was impressed! We were able to stay at Aunt Karla's house and then woke up real early (4:40) and went to the buses where they take you up the canyon. It was pretty warm up there, which suprised me! The race was really pretty and the colors were starting to change too! Danielle, Matt, and little Dames were our cheering crowd! Dani had a sign and bell and she did an amazing job! She was such a good cheerer and pumped us up! So the moose trophy is because I got 5th in my age group! haha! my finish was pretty sweet! Me and this guy were sprinting the last 1/2 mile or so and I was like "no way is this guy gonna beat me" and he was probably like "no way is a girl going to beat me", so we were seriously full out sprinting and right at the finish i beat him by like a foot! It was amazing and then i puked twice!!!
I am proud to also say that I only stopped three times for the bathroom!! Well thats why they call me "poops" i guess!






eal

3 comments:

Velma said...

We are proud of you for doing the marathon with Rachelle. Its alot of work and dedication to train for something like that. It was so sweet of you to stay with her and help her along the way. It looked like you both had a great time AFTERWARDS!
xoxoxo
mom

Melissa P said...

Awesome job beating that guy at the very end!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun at the race and celebrating Megans b-day! Wish I could have been there! love ya!

rachelle said...

schmazzle dazzle: YOU are AmaZING! had a ton of fun with you! miss ya already!