18.8.08

Summer fun!!

So we had a family reunion this last week and it was soo much fun!! We had a blast with all 18 of us here in Winthrop! Each day we did some exciting things and we kept very busy and sleep deprived! It was great to see Sarah and her family and Rachelle and her family and be with Melissa, Paul and Danielle since I dont get to see them very much! It was great to be in the Methow and be with the younger siblings and parents as well before I head back to school! So some fun things we did- boating, Chelan waterslides, BBQ at Honeymoon campground, decorating plates, tie-dyed shirts, hauled hay, Patterson rope swing, horse back riding, skit night, celebrated Melissa and my birthday, and Rachelle and I went on some fun runs!

the rope swing

hauling hay


riding horses


at my birthday



at the waterslides

at honeymoon campground


my sweet tie-dyed shirt




carter is soo cute!


tubing with B

3 comments:

Velma said...

Great memories from the reunion. It was so good to have you home. We love you and wish you well at BYU Idaho.
xoxoxo
mom

Velma said...

need more horse pics
dad

Leslie said...

Hey Madison, cute blog, where did you get that colorful background? I haven't seen that kind yet. J & N haven't set a date because they don't know when she will get here. But we will keep you posted.
Hugs!