Here are some pictures of our cute house! We LOVE it!! It is a perfect size for our small family! :)
hymn wreath i made
wall collage with pictures and a vinyl E that my sister Rachelle made of us!
TV! (Spence was watching football!)
Cute couch and mirror!



8 comments:
oh it looks soooo good! when can i move in? :) love all your decorations. you have such fun style!
The house looks amazing! I love what you've done with the place :) B and I will come visit soooon!
it is SO cute!! i need to come see it!!!
love your house- you have it decorated really nice!
sooo cute! I love the way you did it up! what a doll
Your place looks so fun. You have a great eye for decorating and it shows in all the cute little details of your place.
LOVE! And can't wait to see it in person!
Love your house!!! I love your style and creative little brain!!!!
Post a Comment