Spencer and I were married on Saturday, Septmber 24th. It was such a beuatiful day and everything went so smoothly. We are so blessed to have such supportive and invovled family members. We could NOT have done it without them! Everyone was so willing to help out where they could. Our wedding day was perfect! It really was. We were married in the morning and then there was a luncheon at the Ellingson home (Thanks DeAnn!). After we grabbed a little grub, we went over to the Jenkin's home to set up for the reception.
The reception was super fun and it was great to meet so many of Spencer's family and friends that I hadn't yet. We had fun eating fruit parfaits, munching on all the candy we wanted, dancing, cutting a beautiful cake that my cousin Monica made, and visiting with friends and family!
My parents (and a few sisters) drove down from Washington and they helped out so much! My dad packed two old doors that I wanted and our huge tent! He is a trooper! My mom was the organization behind everything and I could not have planned everything without her!
I was so happy that all of Spencers brothers came to our wedding! It was so great to see and meet them. We were so happy that they were able to make it to our special day.
Thank you Thank you to everyone that made our day special and fun! It was well worth it!











5 comments:
You are SUCH a beautiful bride and I absolutely loved your reception! It had "Madzy Poo" written all over it. :)
Yay!! These are so cutee! Hooray for Mrs. Ellingson!
love you so much
xoxoxoox
such a wonderful day! :) your photographer did a great job, i love the photos she took of you guys! congrats again!
beautiful wedding and reception! Was so much fun to be part of your special day! Congrats to you and Spencer! We love you!!!
Post a Comment