17.9.11

In one week....

I will be marrying this HOTTIE!!!
In this PLACE!!!!!

..and couldn't be more exicted!!!:)
Spencer and I had our Black Tie session taken a few weeks ago by the lovely Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen! She did an amazing job! It was super fun to go up the Utah Mountains and take pictures with the beautiful wild flowers! It was perfect! We also came down to the Temple and took a few! I LOVE them!





















8 comments:

megan.bradshaw said...

I LOVE THESE!!! The photographer did a wonderful job, and you look HOT.

chelse said...

We're so excited too!!!!!

Velma said...

I love the pictures. Every one is so cute. And each one shows what love is all about. I can see it with you and Spencer, you both look so happy.
Congrats to you and Spencer.

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with these. You guys look fantastic! I love how fun they are!

Lindsay Rosas said...

You are SO gorgeous!! I am so excited for you two!!

Bailey said...

Madz you look AmAZiNg! The pictures turned out so well. I'm so excited for you!!

Karie said...

Adorable! You look sooooooo cute and soooooooooo happy! Enjoy the day!!!

Lorie Ann said...

Love the temple pics! You guys are so cute! Good thing you got a jumping one in there. :)