Spence and I just got back from a 7 day Bahama Cruise and it was AMaZING!!! We had so much fun. We were with eachother 24/7 and didn't get sick of eachother once! I think thats a good sign.. right? :)
We did some fun excrusions at each port and made some new friends!
Spence loved his coconut! He was way cool to see the guy cut it open with a knife and then cut it more to get the coconut meat out! Spence loved it.. I thought it was alright..
When we were in Cozumel, Mexico, we went to the Mayan Ruins which was way cool. I love this kind of stuff! It was way fun to go to the ruins and see how people used to live. Spencer loved spotting Iguanas which were ALL over and trying to touch them! He was very fascinated by the little guys!
In Grand Caymen we went to sting-ray city and got to touch and hold sting rays! I was super scared at first, but it got better the longer I was in the water. Spencer LOVED this as well and fed one of the sting-rays a squid! We also snorkled out in the reef which was super fun! After snorkling, we came back into town and tried a Turtle Burger and Conche (which is the meat inside a seashell).. it was pretty good. But just those two things alone and a smoothy I got was $40!! It was crazy expensive!!!
In Ocho Rios Jamaica, we hiked up these cool water falls! They are called the Dunn's River falls and it was about a 600 ft climb. It was fun!
Eating out one night.. super fun to dress up!
We had such a good time! It was fun to spend some time with Spence without cellphones and computers! We are both pretty conpetetive with cards we found out :).. and we had fun working out each day together and just relaxing in the sun!!!



5 comments:
so fun and exciting for you guys. Glad you had such a great trip. the pictures were fun and you both look great.
hot dang!
looks like so much fun!! hmmm... crepes... :)
Glad you had so much fun! Sounds like a wonderful honeymoon cruise!
Wow! What a great honeymoon! So glad you had such a great time! Your house pics are fun too! And I loved seeing the details of your wedding day! I've got you linked on my blog now, so I can stop in often for a visit!
Hugs!
Post a Comment