6.11.11

reception in WINTHROP!!!

We had so much fun in Salt Lake, we had to do it again! A week after our wedding, Spencer and I flew to Washington to have a reception in my home town. It was super fun! It was a lot smaller than the one in Utah, but I liked it that way because we were able to talk to close family and friends!
My mom organized the reception in Winthrop and thought of some yummy treats to do that we didn't do in Utah. We had it at my dad's office where there was a beautiful view of the river and waterfall. The "city guys" actually left the ditch on one more day so we could have the waterfall going that day!:)


Favorite cousins EVER!
It was so great to see the girls!!!
DeAnn and Mark drove up from Utah and were a big help too! I think it was fun for them to come see my hometown! I think DeAnn secretly wants to move there!:) They brought their truck so they were able to haul all our presents back, which was a huge help to us!

4 comments:

megan.bradshaw said...

So fun to celebrate at home. Also I want the pictures of all of us on the log! Send me!! :)

Velma said...

very nice day to be together. You looked beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cutteeeee! Sad I missed it! Luv and shmuvv

Lorie Ann said...

Love the winter coat over your dress. :) So fun that your high school girlies could come!