
So I applied last night online with my BFF Megan to travel to Africa for a month in January and work in an orphanage! I am so excited and really looking forward to doing this! I have always wanted to travel to Africa and work in an orphanage and I can't believe it is actually going to happen! We are starting to get our visas, passports and vaccinations so we will be ready the beginning of the year! Please keep us in your prayers and if you have any suggestions, experience or thoughts let me know! We are going to Ghana which is actually very safe, and the governement is far more developed than other countries. There is a Temple where we will be also! Check out the website too... its http://www.gcs-np.org/sites/ From everything I have read and researched, Ghana has a very stable government and the people are very relaxed and kind! We will live with a host family while we are staying there and work each day in an orphanage. I can't wait and am getting really excited to do this!
7 years ago



6 comments:
don bennion lived in ghana and helped build the temple-- if you're not already friends with him on facebook, he would be a great resource if you have any questions!
what????? i had no idea!!! that is so cool---are you talking about going with our sister megan???
no my friend from school.
That sounds so good!!! AND COOL!!!! You're the best ever! the best the best!! Please let me know what's going on!!?!!
Mads!!! Ah! We are going to Africa! Dallas' mom said I have to bring her back some grandchildren haha! Loves!
Whoa! Awesome! That would be an incredible experience!
Post a Comment