7.7.09

Don't Dis....

For the past 2 years my sisters and I have taken a trip over to Spokane to play in a three on three tournament! It is the largest 3 on 3 tourny in the world and its all on the streets of Spokane! It is so much fun and can get pretty intense and mean! Our team name is Don't Dis on My Sis and its me, Megan, Melissa and Rachelle. This year we had blast and did pretty good in our bracket. Rachelle and Melissa's husbands also had a team and Bailey and her friends had a team too! I counted and this was my 14th year playing in hoopfest! I have done it since I was in 3rd grade! My parents have been going every year with us cheering us on! They are the greatest!


Meg's amazing defense


Melissa guarding hard!


Our fun spray painted shirts


Rachelle ready to take this girl!


Me driving to the hoop


playing on the sidewalk with chalk




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are the bomb and cutie patooties on the side!