So my friend Scott and I went to Jackson hole the other night to see a concert. It was a lot of fun! The guys name was Marc Broussard and his Opener was Josh Hoge. I actually liked his opener better.. you should look them up on I-Tunes! I added some of his and Marc's on my playlist. They sound a bit "poppy" and I loved them live wayyyy better!!! But it was way fun!!
We had amazing seats right in the front.. but after the first song everyone was standing and dancing anyway so we got up and danced too to stay close!
At the saloon the concert was at
Here's Josh!!
Alittle Marc!!




2 comments:
you're amazing!!!! That's sooo cool you got to go to that concert! and p.s. I KNOW SCOTT TOO!!!
That Josh character's voice was off the hook! Off the heeeezeeee...
Looks like fun. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment