
Christmas vacation has been a blast!! We have been doing so much fun things! I am so grateful that most of the fam could get together and celebrate Christmas! Me, Dani and Meg went to a broadway show, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!! Soo good! It was funny and there was lots of dancing! We also went to Bellevue and saw the light show there.
We have been sledding, ice skating, skeet shooting, hiking and just had fun at home with the kiddies!
Dani opening her Birthday present
With the kiddies
Mom made the kids adorable aprons!



We also had a Christmas branch party and Dames, Syd and Carter were the cutest actors in it!! We went caroling as usually and did a lot of Christmas baking!

Pink eye went around the family for a while. I got a really bad case of it and actually the Dr. told me I had strep in my eye!! So most of the break I woke up to my eyes sealed shut from the gunk and eye goop! Christmas morning I woke up at 4 am to go clean out my eyes and then a little while later the kids woke up. So as usually the whole family was in piano room looking at what santa had brought them. Then we went and opened all our other gifts till about 9:30 am!

Rachelle and I played guitar hero as usual and I got 100%!! and we also had a little talent show! She played the piano and we sang "Love Song" by Sara Barellis. It was fun!



In Bellevue with the Dunns

Sissy and Bentley



A fun project I did over the break was sew a bag! I did NOT know what I was getting into and it took about 12 hours to make, but I love it! It was fun and I probably picked out stitches more than I actually sewed! My mom and Rachelle were very patient and helped my with the bag. I probably called my moms name every min. to ask her a question and tell her I messed up!








2 comments:
Mads- I could have sworn I already commented on this, but apparently not- whoops!!!! You got some fun pictures over the break! Are you going down to Utah for Grandpas birthday???
yeah i thought i had too, told you how cute your bag is! very fun!!
Post a Comment