So the end of the semester has been so much fun!! Me and Krista one night took a late night run to Maverick for hot chocolate at 4 a.m after I finsihed my white glove clean check. Me and Travis have had some fun making ginger bread houses, going out to the ice caves, playing Indians vs. Indians, going to the banana tree on campus, driving out to the swing, riding tandom bikes, and most recently going to Salt Lake City with his brother Chase to drop them off at the airport. I am really going to miss my roommates I had this last semester too! They were so much fun and we got along really well!!
7 years ago













2 comments:
aw, you guys are cute together! looks like you had a lot of FUN times this semester. did you do any studying? ;) lol
you and Trav look like you have a lot of fun together!! I love the pictures! When do we get to meet him?!?!? :)
Post a Comment