27.11.08

Lorie tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag fellow bloggers

Quirk #1: I love watering plants! It makes my day every Wednesday when I get to water all my plants!
Quirk #2: I can't sit still when I talk on the phone.. I pace or bounce on my exercise ball
Quirk #3: I am a little OCD with cleaning things like the kitchen, living room and my bedroom
Quirk #4: I unconsciously hold my thumbs in a fist
Quirk #5: I don't like eating things knowing there is butter, white flour, or oil in it
Quirk #6: I have never not turned in a homework assignment. I always have to be done with them ahead of time.

Now I tag Rachelle Dunn, Melissa Peterson, and Sarah Rowberry

0 comments: