6.11.08

MY sister is PREGO!!




oh my gosh!! i have the best news ever!! so my sister finally gave the okay to tell people that she is PREGNANT!! i am soo excited for her! I have been waiting for a while for her to have a baby! She is going to have a little boy! :) Today she called me while I was at school and right when we got off the phone I think I texted just about everyone I knew and told them!! I am so excited for her and to be an Aunt again! her and Paul deserve the best! Melissa is the sweetest person I know and I see a lot of Grandma Pearl and Mothers traits in her. She is so sensitive, selfless and caring! I love her! so Congrats sissy poo and Paul!

1 comments:

Melissa P said...

You are so sweet! thanks mads!!!!!