22.2.09

Fun Times in Rexyburg

So these past few weeks have been a lot of fun! We had a dance party gangster theme! My roomies, Mandy and Sarah and I also went country dancing in our sweet boots!! Dad i thought you would like the boot picture! Also my roomies decorated my room one weekend when I was gone! It was awesome! School is pretty busy.. but I have been trying to do fun things! I am on a basketball team and that has been a lot of fun too! We are doing pretty good too! My cousin Zach is on it with us, so that is fun! I am also on a dodgeball team with my roomies! They are hillarious to watch and its fun!



With Jeff at the dance


My good Friend Chelsea
The gang dancing it up!

Before the dance..

So Sarah and Mandy heart attacked my room when I was gone one weekend!! They are soo sweet!


Us with our cool boots!

The boots!!

At Wingers with friends

My really good friend Megan

Driving with Brig and Megan

6 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like you've been having lots of fun... LOVE the boots! did your roomies already have theirs? too funny! it was great to see you, when will we be blessed with your presence again? :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

so fun!! i wish i could be there with ya'll so bad!

~Orchideh~ said...

I love you Mads!!! I think you're amazing and I'm so glad you're having fun this semester!!!!

Melissa P said...

College is always so much better with fun roomies!!! Make the most of your last month! love ya!

Anonymous said...

SHMAZZLE you DAZZLE me!
haha and...i found a fun fact, but i dont know if it is just because i am slow...your roomates "heart attacked" your room you say? DOUBLE MEANING!
oh hahahaha.
madz. i miss you. lots and lots.
but. i love you, lots more!

Velma said...

Love the boots! Looks like you and your roomies are having such fun.
Graduation is around the corner. Getting excited to come and be with you on April 9th.