Well I ave just been trying to live it up these last few weeks on my college career!!! It is soo sad that I am done! I am going to miss so many great friends, roommates and college buddies! I have had such a great time at BYU-Idaho!! Here are some pics of our latest adventures!!
at a bon fire with friends!

my really good friends meg and brig!

on our way to donkey basketball!
so the night before we went to wal-mart and bought spray paint and we came home and spray painting shirts! it was so much fun.. this was one that i did!
we played skittle bowling and so this one was piggy back bowling

another one was sliding!

one night my friend B.J. and i and some other friends climbed up these haystacks and stargazed! it was a lot of fun but freezing!

OKay.. so my roomies have razor scooters and i love them! so me and sarah rode around rexburg on them! we went to a ton of different places and got free stuff from off her starving student card.. we got chips and salsa, tator tots, fries, more fries, 2 blizzards, frozedn yogurt and bread sticks!

the girls bought me this wrap around towel!! i have been wanting one forever!! they are soo sweet!

k so one night me and sarah were having a piggy back race! i jumped on her back and she was supposed to run to the end of the hallway. we were being timed. so i jump on her back and she starts running... and running... and running.. and doesn't stop!!! haha she ran right into the wall and then we both fell backwards onto another wall behind us! we both have these amazing bruises on our arms now!







3 comments:
graduating is one of the scariest things that has to come to us as college students. Madison you're going to take the world by storm and I know you'll do amazing! A new phase of your life is coming!
Madz, you are having too much FUN. Way to go! You will never be where you are right now so continue to live each day to its fullest. And if I know you, (and I think I do)I know you are doing just that.
Fun fun fun!!!! Im glad you have such outgoing friends and roomies! I love the haircut too! Smokin!
Post a Comment