K, so i need to do a post on my roomies, cause i Love Them!! they have been such a great blessing this semester with all that has happened! They are so chill and always making me laugh! They are soo funny and I laugh so hard every day!
So some fun highlights!
- They like to surprise me by laying on my bed after I get out of the shower so when I walk in my room with a towel... bam! THERE they are!!! :)
- The other Night, we rode skooters to Broulims to get a Red Box movie. It was so much fun and we got lots of honks! Sarah likes to ride with one of her legs straight out so she looks like a graceful ballerina!
- Me and Sarah had a piggy back race and so i jumped on her back she started running down our hallway. She couldn't stop cause she didn't want to lose momentum so she just keeps running right into the door. I am on her back and so we crash into the door and then fall backward into the wal. It was hillarious and i almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. We both have huge bruises on our arms.
- Sarah likes to rub her belly!
- Mandy likes to stalk people for me!
- They like to sleep in till 3 p.m.
- We sing the "We are a happy family" song all day long!
- I like to leave post-it notes around thier rooms to surprise them!
- They are always the life of the party and doing crazy things like buying princess tents, bikes at D.I., bike horns, sippy cups, and walky talkies.
- They are always texting me during the day asking when I will get home. I dont get home till like 8 or 9 at night and they don't like that. So when i do get home we like to party and watch movies and eat ice cream.
- They like to make people feel as akward as they can!
- Sarah does the best "raptor" burps
- They like it when i hawk lugees in the sink and shower
- Sarah says she wants to put me in her pocket!
- They are hillarious to play dodgeball with! I love it!
-They come and cheer for me at my basketball games!
All in all! They are so great and such a blessing! I love em!!



5 comments:
so fun! they seem like such great roomies!!
i love you Mads!!!!
Looks like you and your roomies get along great. It looks like you are having a fun time.
xoxoxo
Mads, so glad you hare having fun!!! howd that interview go???
more posts!!!
Post a Comment