
Cleaning the cupboards and then taking a break to get inside them!
the latest happenings of my last semester of college EVER!

model shots in the cupboard

take 2

sarah's turn

they got stuck

all 3 of us fitting in one cupboard!

it was VERY tight!



yoga on the rock

Me, Ryley and Jeff hiked up to the "R" on our mountain

It was super windy!

My adorable TOddler Class! tHEY were soo much fun!

On the HIke!

Alittle Yoga...

Model Shots on the rock

me and Jeff

Our 1 a.m. Denny's run! Yummy Breakfast!

Mandy my roomie with the boys
Jeff was our "dresser" for my roomies Bridal Shower








2 comments:
... ahhhh Craigos. i'm glad you had such a fun last semester, say goodbye to Freezerburg for good!
Mads,
I miss you desperately. I walk home and look over at brookside and the tears come flowing girl! Your blog is so cute, I just love you! I hope you are doing so good! You should come visit soon, like tomorrow!!
Loves!
Post a Comment